Reservations and Deposits:
- MUST BE 18 TO RENT OR OPERATE
- Debit cards may be used to pay for rental, but you MUST have a MAJOR CREDIT CARD for the damage deposit
- $500.00 Credit Card Damage Deposit required at time of rental (per pontoon)
- 18’ Pontoons (8-9 People);$800/Week
- 22′ Pontoon – (9-12 People); $1,200/Week
- 21′ Pontoon – (10 People); $1,000/Week
- Free delivery to a lake within a 10 mile radius $50.00(+) for delivery to further lakes (to be determined on lake) Rental Pontoons are subject to availability.
- FUEL NOT INCLUDED.
- THERE IS A MINIMUM OF A $75.00 CLEANING FEE IF PONTOON IS NOT BROUGHT BACK IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN IT LEFT or IF PETS HAVE BEEN ON THE BOAT
- IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN 24 HOURS YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE ENTIRE COST OF THE RENTAL. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Reserve a Pontoon today!
State of Wisconsin states that anyone born on or after January 1, 1989 Must take AND pass the BOATERS SAFETY COURSE. Go to www.boat-ed.com and take the course, print up 2 copies and bring them with you
**Rental Pontoons are subject to availability. The model, model year, make and features may change without notice. Due to uncontrollable circumstances, reservations may be changed or unavailable.