- Rentals are for 23 hour period, 9:30 am until 8:30 am.
- Our rental system is Pre-paid and rentals are expected back by 8:30 am sharp the next day.
- Rental units returned late incur a $25.00 charge every 15 minutes late.
- We enforce this fee out of courtesy to our next rental customer.
Reservations and Deposits:
- Each Driver Renting must be at least 18 years of age, Have a Valid Driver’s License and a Valid Credit Card (NOT A DEBIT CARD) in the Renters name at the time of Pick Up!!!!
- $1,000.00 Credit Card Damage Deposit Required at time of Rental per Sled.
Rental Rates Polaris (Single):
- Weekdays – Monday to Thursday – $200 per day plus tax
- Weekends – Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $225.00 per day plus tax
- Holidays – All Rental Days for Polaris’s are $225.00 per day plus tax. No Specials Apply during those times.
Rental Rates Arctic Cat (Single or 2-up):
- Weekdays – Monday to Thursday – $150 per day plus tax
- Weekends – Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $175.00 per day plus tax
- Holidays – All Rental Days for Arctic Cat’s are $175.00 per day plus tax. No Specials Apply during those times
Apparel for Rent
- Helmets $10.00 Each person per day plus tax
- Comes with a full tank of gas & oil, pay for what your use.
- Full rental will be charged if cancelled within 24 hours of 1st rental day.
- Bad Weather cancellations only at Technautic Powersports discretion.
- Cancellations during Holidays will be responsible for full rental no exceptions.
Reserve a snowmobile today!
State of Wisconsin states that anyone born on or after January 1, 1985 Must take and pass the Snowmobile Safety Course. Go to www.snowmobile-ed.com and take the course, print up 2 copies and bring with you
**Rental snowmobiles are subject to availability. The model, model year, make, and features may change without notice. Due to uncontrollable circumstances, reservations may be changed or unavailable.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW……
Drinking and Driving is illegal…
Most Trails have two way traffic…
Safety is your Responsibility…
Lakes can be unpredictable…
STOP sign means STOP…
55MPH Night time Speed Limit…
You are 100% Responsible for your Sled…
Be prepared for the Cold Weather…
Stay on the Right Side of the Trail…
You must stay on the Marked Trail…